- Super speedy orders will be with you within 3 working days.
- Normal production orders will be with you within 8 working days.
On the 23.03.20, in order to tackle the spread of COVID-19, The UK government put into place wide reaching restrictions upon the general public and businesses. We wanted to keep you in the loop about how things are going here at PRINT.WORK.
First and foremost, we are prioritising the health and safety of our team whilst doing everything we can to minimise any risk of spreading the virus. In line with government guidelines, with the exception of absolute necessity, staff at PRINT.WORK are now working from home and will not return to our studio until instructed that it is safe to do so.
Our essential production staff are traveling to and from the studio on foot or by bike making sure they are following strict ‘social distancing’ measures. We will continue to monitor their health and wellbeing, reviewing and reducing every risk possible.
We have temporarily removed the option for collection and are no longer accepting walk-ins. All orders will be delivered via our DPD courier, using a tracked and signed for, contact free delivery.
Due to operating with skeleton staffing the studio, we may be unable to take your calls. To ensure you get the quickest response, please contact us via email or our live chat and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- We’ll keep this page updated with the very latest and up to date news on how the situation is effecting Print.Work
- If for any reason we cannot fulfil a job within 8 working days and you’re unhappy to wait, we will offer a full refund immediately.
- If we are unable to process your speedy production order in time due to emerging challenges, we will refund you the speedy production costs.