Here at PRINT.WORK we are a planet friendly printing company with customers all over the country. Over the last 3 years we have built up an excellent reputation for customer service and quality printing. From personal to professional printing needs, all our products are superb quality and printed on a range of 100% recycled and FSC papers. We continue to build on our industry leading website and as more people discover PRINT.WORK, we’re in need of some help to continue our growth.
Why work with us?
- We are an ambitious and quickly expanding company that offers a more creative and versatile approach to traditional printing companies.
- We are continuing to invest in career development and have great bonus and incentive schemes within the company.
- More and more business customers are switching over to our planet friendly approach; keeping the environment in mind while we help them get the most out of our range of printing materials.
- Our team are committed, friendly, and always eager to help each other out. We pride ourselves on our dedication to growing our reputation and expanding our business.
- We have a flexible working environment, including opportunities to work partially from home.
Current Job Openings
About the role
Everyday we help a growing number of businesses and artists set up their artwork ready to print, and pride ourselves in working closely with every single one to achieve the best results possible. As an artworker, you’ll be the interface between our customers and our production team, ensuring that each job runs smoothly. Here’s an idea of some of things you might be getting up to:
- Carefully processing and naming files to communicate job specifications to our production team.
- Reviewing and identifying any problems with artwork files that are submitted through our ordering process.
- Communicating with customers to request any adjustments or resupply their files to help achieve the best result.
- Modifying any artwork files to make them print ready, e.g adding bleed to a file or removing any marks/smudges that appear on the artwork.
Who are you?:
Our ideal candidate would be hardworking, have great attention to detail and might see themselves as a bit of a perfectionist. Organisation will be one of your key skills as you will be required to have impeccable file management, and will not be phased by a fast-paced working environment.
You’ll have a genuine desire to work with customers and go above and beyond to ensure they achieve the best outcome. We work with a range of experienced artists, from professional designers through to printing first-timers just beginning to share their art with the world. We will be searching for someone who is patient, friendly, and helpful to maintain our high-quality customer service.
Proficiency within Adobe CC programs—particularly InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator — will be highly sought after in applicants for this position. We are looking for applicants who are passionate about what they do and can pick up on the process quickly.
We at PRINT.WORK also strive to look after our planet, and we would love to have a new member of the team that feels the same.
Who will you work with?:
You’ll work alongside a team of 3 remote and in-house artworkers, reporting to our senior artworker to provide print ready files to our production team. We’re a growing team of 10+ across the business.
Where and when will you work?:
We’re based in Leeds city centre and we would like the role to be primarily in-house. In the right circumstances we are also open to a mix of remote and in-house working. Our business hours are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, and the role is full time.
What’s the salary?:
Your salary will start at ~£18,000, with excellent progression opportunities further down the line.
How to apply
Please email us your CV and little bit of info about yourself to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll be holding video call interviews for this role until we’re safe to head back into the studio.
Strictly no recruiters – please get in touch directly.