Here at PRINT.WORK we are a planet friendly printing company with customers all over the country. Over the last 3 years we have built up an excellent reputation for customer service and quality printing. From personal to professional printing needs, all our products are superb quality and printed on a range of part and 100% recycled papers. We continue to build on our industry leading website and as more people discover PRINT.WORK, we’re in need of some help to continue our growth.
Why work with us?
- We are an ambitious and quickly expanding company that offers a more creative and versatile approach to traditional printing companies.
- We are continuing to invest in career development and have great bonus and incentive schemes within the company.
- More and more business customers are switching over to our planet friendly approach; keeping the environment in mind while we help them get the most out of our range of printing materials.
- Our team are committed, friendly, and always eager to help each other out. We pride ourselves on our dedication to growing our reputation and expanding our business.
- We have a flexible working environment, including opportunities to work partially from home.
Current Job Openings
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000
Hours: 37.5 per week
About the role:
Everyday we help over 100 customers set up their artwork ready to print and we pride ourselves in working closely with them to achieve the best result possible. As an artworker, you’ll be the interface between our customers and our production team, ensuring that each job runs smoothly.
Here’s an idea of some of things you might be getting up to:
- Carefully processing and naming files using our organised file naming system to communicate the job spec clearly to our production team.
- Identifying any potential problems with original artworks that are submitted through our ordering process.
- Communicating with customers to fix or resupply the correct files
- Working with the customer to fix an artwork, by adding a bleed or removing a background if we can, making it suitable for print.
- Helping with day to day design tasks that range from artwork amends through to poster and flyer design for a range of long standing hospitality clients and our own in-house communications.
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate would be hardworking, have impeccable attention to detail and might see themselves as a bit of a perfectionist. The production team relies on the accuracy of how jobs are set up and labelled so this is especially important. You will need 100% accurate file management, while not being phased by a fast-paced working environment.
You will have a genuine desire to work with customers of all abilities to achieve the best results in their job. Many of our customers are incredible artists but just require the final piece of help to prepare their work. It’s the difference between an average print job and a perfect one so we’ll be searching for a candidate who has the patience and understanding required to work with all types of customers.
In an ideal world you would have a basic knowledge of print, however prior experience is not a requirement of this role – you will learn the processes quickly, but we would require you to have some experience using Adobe CC. In particular Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
We’d hope you would be someone who is passionate about looking after our planet and who is looking to join a company that feels the same.
Who will you work with?
You’ll work alongside a team of 2 in-house artworkers, reporting to our senior artworker to provide print ready production files to our production team. We’re a growing team of 15+ across the business.
Where and when will you work?
Our artworking team is split between remote working and in house. We’re based along Kirkstall road in Leeds and would like the role to be primarily in-house. We operate from 9-5 Monday to Friday and the role is full time.