Set the date in style with our concertina invites.
Our custom printed concertina invitations have four fold out panels so you can let your guests know all the important details.
Available in 105mm square or A6. After something a bit different? Get it touch if you need something a bit more bespoke.
With the option to choose from our chunky or heavyweight paper options, these concertinas are carefully crafted to add that premium touch to your essential party stationery.
Did we mention they are planet friendly too? Printed on our FSC certified papers you can be sure your invitations will make a big impact on your guests but a small impact on the environment.
- Files should be supplied as either two separate spreads for the front and the back, or as each individual panel clearly labelled.
- We recommend avoiding full colour darker tones in your designs, as this can cause cracking along the fold lines.
- For a flatter fold, we recommend selecting a thinner GSM option to ensure your leaflets can lie flat.
- If you’d like a more premium finish, Perlino Cotton and Giraffe Fleck are the best option.
- Unicorn White is a great choice for any designs featuring photographs or bright colours.
You’ve made the guestlist!
From the wedding of the year to the birthday bonanza of the century, our concertina invites are just the thing for your next big do.
Use them as fold out party invites with all of the details or as orders of service for your big day. They also work great as product catalogues, programmes, flyers or recipe cards.
And once you’ve finished with them, don’t just throw them away. Secondary uses include silent accordions, hand held fans or mementos of epic parties.
What's an invitation?
Antelope Straw (Part Recycled)
A premium uncoated, tinted stock with a light, rich brown front and back and a heavily fibrous texture throughout. It’s 50% recycled and produced elemental chlorine free.
Textured to look at with a rough, rustic and weighty feel.
- Black & white designs: Black & white illustrations, greyscale photos and text only artwork are the way to go with this kraft style stock.
- Block colours: Earthy tones and blocks of full colour can work well on this stock when carefully considered.
- The recycled look: If you’d like your prints to have an organic finish, this is a great stock for products such as business cards, postcards and product tags.
This paper can produce some unexpected results as colours will print differently to your print ready file. It’s worth noting that colours can appear darker.
This paper is: