Fancy soaps, handmade jams, takeaway packaging— the options are endless with our custom product labels.
Choose your label size
Upload your artwork on the cart page
Want to layout and preview your prints? Order on desktop and use our artwork preview tool.
Please note: Our product labels are supplied on backing sheets
Make your products pop
Our self-adhesive labels are perfect for adding that last personal touch to your products. Whether it be a brand label, list of ingredients, or a simple thank you sticker, we have a range of custom sizes available for you to find the right fit.
All our product labels are supplied with a cracked backing, making them easy and efficient to stick straight onto your products.
If you can’t see the measurements you’re after, don’t be afraid to get in touch with our team for bespoke sizing.
How to set up your labels to print:
- Each label must only contain one design. Use our handy multiple artworks tool to add more designs.
- All files submitted should be at 300DPI to ensure a high quality print.
- Files should be submitted in PDF, PSD, or AI format.
- Each label requires a 1.5mm safe area inside the cut line, and a 1.5mm bleed area outside of the cut line.
- Cut lines need to be supplied in magenta and as a separate layer within the file. Make sure your cut line is clear, so we know where to cut your labels for you.
A perfect portable branding tool. Lined for notes or blank for doodles, just add your design to the front and it's all yours.
A good party is a well organised one. Concertina invites give you all the space you need to give your guests the run down before the big event
As product leaflets, orders of service or free standing drinks lists, our concertina leaflets give you all the space you need to get your message across