Good Luck, Happy Hanukkah, Congratulations, Happy Birthday, Thank You, Merry Christmas, Best Wishes, Eid Mubarak, and many more!
Get the most out of your custom greetings cards by printing on every side! Front, back, inside left, inside right— simply upload your carefully labelled artwork files and personalise your cards as much or as little as you like. Print portrait or landscape, and include any personalised message for no extra cost. Our cards are also creased and supplied flat to ensure you don’t miss out on the joys of folding. All of our greetings cards are printed on our Heavyweight stocks (300gsm-350gsm) and are available in 4 different sizes; A5, A6, A7, and 148x148mm.
After something a bit more custom? Get in touch and we can help you create a truly personalised product.
Need envelopes? We’ve got those too! Simply tick the ‘Add envelopes’ box and we’ll pop some 100% recycled Kraft envelopes in with your order.
All of our papers are FSC certified. Want to add it to your cards? No problem, just get in touch and we’ll let you know how.
- When submitting your order for greetings cards, submit each side as a separate file.
- Dark colours along the fold line can result in the ink cracking when folded! Antelope Straw is our biggest culprit for this.
- If you favour watercolour and minimal designs, Giraffe paper stock is the one for you.
- For a more premium feel card, Unicorn White is your best bet.
- Perlino Cotton is great for full colour designs as it flattens off the sheen of the ink.
- Elephant Natural adds a warmer tone to your colours when printed.
- Want to add the FSC logo? Get in touch and we can let you know what you’ll need to do
Build your card
Upload your artwork on the cart page
Want to layout and preview your prints? Order on desktop and use our artwork preview tool.
All sizes are finished size (when folded)
Personalise your message
Greetings cards aren’t just for Christmas (although they really are good for Christmas), and they aren’t even just for greeting if we’re honest. We’ve seen them used as orders of service, mini brochures, thank you cards, miniature illustration or art prints, menus, invitations, gift cards, photography samplers and so much more. And what’s more, they’re FSC certified. Want your work certifying too? We can do that! Drop us a line and we’ll tell you how.
So what are you waiting for? The (greeting card) world is your oyster
What's a greeting?
A premium uncoated, tinted stock with a light, rich brown front and back and a heavily fibrous texture throughout. It’s 50% recycled and produced elemental chlorine free.
Textured to look at with a rough, rustic and weighty feel.
- Black & white designs: Black & white illustrations, greyscale photos and text only artwork are the way to go with this kraft style stock.
- Block colours: Earthy tones and blocks of full colour can work well on this stock when carefully considered.
- The recycled look: If you’d like your prints to have an organic finish, this is a great stock for products such as business cards, postcards and product tags.
This paper can produce some unexpected results as colours will print differently to your print ready file. It’s worth noting that colours can appear darker.
This paper is: