Whether it be for wine, food, cocktails, or specials, our custom menus are printed to withstand everyday use.
Our weighty, top quality menus are printed to withstand even the hungriest of customers. Available in a variety of sizes, weights, and paper types, our wide range of customisation choices helps you to ensure your menus compliment your business or wedding reception perfectly.
- For watercolour and minimal designs, Giraffe paper stock is the best choice.
- For black and white or one colour prints, Antelope Straw is the one for you.
- The thickest of the stock, Unicorn White is perfect for a more premium feel.
- Elephant Natural adds a warmer tone to your colours when printed.
- Perlino Cotton is great for full colour designs as it flattens off the sheen.
Get your appetite going
Our menus come in all shapes and sizes (and papers and weights!) so you can make it truly bespoke. From a memorable wedding breakfast to a not so memorable (but wonderfully squiffy) gin tasting event, our personalised menus can make your event extra special.
Got something else in mind? Our menus can also be used as programme listings, orders of service, ingredient lists, recipe cards and much more.
Size or shape you want not listed? Get in touch if you have something more bespoke you want to bring to life.
All of our papers are FSC certified so you can make a big impact on your guests without making a big impact on the planet.
a list of the dishes served at a meal; bill of fare.
a list of unpronounceable but, nonetheless, tasty dishes (vol-au-vent?!)
any list or set of items, activities, etc., from which to choose
Antelope Straw (Part Recycled)
A premium uncoated, tinted stock with a light, rich brown front and back and a heavily fibrous texture throughout. It’s 50% recycled and produced elemental chlorine free.
Textured to look at with a rough, rustic and weighty feel.
- Black & white designs: Black & white illustrations, greyscale photos and text only artwork are the way to go with this kraft style stock.
- Block colours: Earthy tones and blocks of full colour can work well on this stock when carefully considered.
- The recycled look: If you’d like your prints to have an organic finish, this is a great stock for products such as business cards, postcards and product tags.
This paper can produce some unexpected results as colours will print differently to your print ready file. It’s worth noting that colours can appear darker.
This paper is: