Treat your beloved bookworms with our sturdy card bookmarks.
Printed at 148 x 55mm, our bookmarks are available on all of our Chunky and Heavyweight paper stocks, either single or double sided.
Not just good for book marks they can also be used as tickets, marketing tools, wedding place cards, photo strips, vouchers, keepsakes, miniature art prints, panoramic photo prints, brochure inserts, tiny signs, long swing tags, personalised rulers, colour swatches, mini recipe cards and a multitude of other 148 x 55mm projects.
And because all of our papers are FSC certified and shipped plastic-free you can be confident you’re choosing a sustainable printing option.
- Full colour designs work well on our Unicorn White and Elephant Natural stocks.
- Our Giraffe paper stock is beautiful for watercolours and minimal designs – let the paper do the work!
- Antelope Straw is a great option for black and white printing or one colour print.
- Perlino Cotton is great for flattening off the sheen of ink heavy designs.
Any good bookworm always needs more bookmarks! Perfect for handing out at book clubs, our specially printed bookmarks are also ideal for author giveaways, fun freebies, or even as a handy marketing tool for businesses. Measuring 148x55mm, our bookmarks are available to print on our Chunky and Heavyweight paper stocks, both double and single sided. And with fully FSC certified papers to chose from you can rest easy knowing you’re choosing a sustainable print option.
What's a bookmark?
Bookmark [ book-mahrk ]
Used to keep a page in a book.
Other uses include marketing materials, photo strips, vouchers, tickets, keepsakes, miniature art prints, panoramic photo prints, brochure inserts, tiny signs, long swing tags or personalised rulers to name but a few.
Greasy finger prints on the pages of a book.
A premium uncoated, tinted stock with a light, rich brown front and back and a heavily fibrous texture throughout. It’s 50% recycled and produced elemental chlorine free.
Textured to look at with a rough, rustic and weighty feel.
- Black & white designs: Black & white illustrations, greyscale photos and text only artwork are the way to go with this kraft style stock.
- Block colours: Earthy tones and blocks of full colour can work well on this stock when carefully considered.
- The recycled look: If you’d like your prints to have an organic finish, this is a great stock for products such as business cards, postcards and product tags.
This paper can produce some unexpected results as colours will print differently to your print ready file. It’s worth noting that colours can appear darker.
This paper is: