Want to see a preview of your artwork before you go ahead with the full run? Order a sample print to help you make your decision.
Choose your paper types
Upload your artwork on the cart page
Want to layout and preview your prints? Order on desktop and use our artwork preview tool.
You can test 4 designs at A5 size (210mm x 148mm) or creased A6 (when folded) on 2 of our different papers. Simply select the two paper types you would like to print your designs on, then add to basket and upload your artwork at the checkout page.
Explore your options
You can test 4 designs at A5 size (210mm x 148mm) or creased A6 (when folded), on 2 of our different papers. Simply select the two paper types you would like to print your designs on, then add to basket and upload your artwork at the checkout page. If you’re ordering sample prints, this may be your first time ordering with us, so check out our top tips below to get the best out of your prints. We also offer free shipping with all our sample prints to help get you going!
- Files should be submitted in CMYK colour profile and at 300DPI.
- If you’re after prints of an original painting, we recommend providing your files as a scan of your original piece, or a high resolution photo of your masterpiece with no visible background.
- To achieve the most accurate colour representation, we recommend Unicorn White.
- If you favour watercolour and minimal designs, Giraffe paper stock is the one for you.
- Perlino Cotton is great for full colour designs as it flattens off the sheen.
- Elephant Natural adds a warmer tone to your colours when printed.
Thank You Cards
Merci beaucoup, danke schön, cheers, or just plain ta. However you say it, do it with our Thank You cards
Orders of Service
Our staple bound booklets are the ideal way to give your guests all the low-down on the big day in one place.
A perfect portable branding tool. Lined for notes or blank for doodles, just add your design to the front and it's all yours.