Want to see a preview of your artwork before you go ahead with the full run? Order a sample print to help you make your decision.
Explore your options
You can test 4 designs at A5 size (210mm x 148mm) on 2 of our different papers. Simply select the two paper types you would like to print your designs on, then add to basket and upload your artwork at the checkout page. If you’re ordering sample prints, this may be your first time ordering with us, so check out our top tips below to get the best out of your prints. We also offer free shipping with all our sample prints to help get you going!
- Files should be submitted in CMYK colour profile and at 300DPI.
- If you’re after prints of an original painting, we recommend providing your files as a scan of your original piece, or a high resolution photo of your masterpiece with no visible background.
- To achieve the most accurate colour representation, we recommend Unicorn White.
- If you favour watercolour and minimal designs, Giraffe paper stock is the one for you.
- Perlino Cotton is great for full colour designs as it flattens off the sheen.
- Elephant Natural adds a warmer tone to your colours when printed.