Custom Cut Stickers
Sticker yourself silly with our custom shaped individual stickers, perfect for adding that extra touch of fun to your business.
Choose your sticker size
Upload your artwork on the cart page
Want to layout and preview your prints? Order on desktop and use our artwork preview tool.
Please note: Our custom shaped stickers are supplied individually cut
Time for maximum sticker potential!
Ideal for promotional materials or for sprucing up your notebook, our custom cut stickers are available in a range of sizes for you to sticker to your heart’s desire. Their cracked backing makes them easy to peel and apply to the surface of your choice.
Check out our handy templates and guide below on how to set up your sticker designs for printing perfection. If you have any further questions, we’re always happy to help – just get in touch via email or our online chat.
Our bulk pricing model takes into account all of your design variations, so why not grab yourself a whole variety of stickers!
Carbon Neutral Delivery
All our stickers are sent out to you via carbon neutral delivery.
Promotional tools, branding material, or just a bit of fun. Our custom stickers are perfect for a variety of uses.
Low Minimum Runs
There’s good stuff in little bundles, so why not treat yourself to a small run of stickers.
How to set up your stickers to print:
- All files submitted should be at 300DPI to ensure a high quality print.
- Files should be submitted in PDF, PSD, or AI format.
- Each sticker file must only contain one design. Use our handy multiple artworks tool to add more designs if you need them!
- Each sticker requires a 1.5mm safe area inside the cut line, and a 1.5mm bleed area outside of the cut line.
- Cut lines need to be supplied in magenta and as a separate layer within the file. Make sure your cut line is clear, so we know where to cut your stickers for you.
- Avoid sharp corners when possible, as these can result in a frayed edge when the stickers are cut.
Our sticker sheet material
We built our Unicorn White sticker sheets from scratch using 100% recycled face material and water based, recycling compatible acrylic with no volatile organic compounds. When applied, our stickers are 100% recyclable or biodegradable.
The backing for the sticker sheets is made from a siliconised kraft. It is worth noting that whilst possible, the silicone backing is a little tricky to recycle at household recycling sites. Silicone is inert and free of toxins so would be better off composted.