Perfect for advertising or brightening up a room! Display your artwork with our specially printed posters.
Digitally printed on our 100% recycled medium weight stocks, our posters remain just as bright and detailed as your original artwork. Posters are the ideal choice for advertising your business or showcasing upcoming events. For one-off designs and prints, head over to our Art Prints section here.
Available up to A3 with the option to add our FSC logo.
- Unicorn is our core paper stock. It’s great for your standard day-to-day prints.
- Elephant Natural adds a warmer tone to your colours when printed.
- Our posters can easily be rolled up to fit into tubes.
Reel them in
Posters are the best way to advertise your business, announce an event or display menus or listings. All it takes is an attention grabbing design and you’ve got them hooked.
Printed on our medium weight, FSC certified papers, they are affordable and sustainable, meaning you can post all over town safe in the knowledge your eco-friendly prints are leaving marks on people, not planets.
And did we mention all of our packing is plastic free and recyclable? We did now.
What's a poster?
A brilliant bright white paper, with a smooth coated satin finish - perfect for photography prints.
Beluga is made from FSC® Recycled certified fibre derived from 100% pre and post-consumer waste and coated with natural clay coating.
Clay coating is made from natural minerals such as kaolinite, calcium carbonate, bentonite, applied using organic binders so that it will not affect the recyclability or compost/biodegradability of the paper.
A coated satin finish that is smooth and clean to the touch.
- Photography prints: we carefully selected this paper for its photo paper aesthetic and vibrant colour reproduction. We recommend this paper to really bring your photos to life.
- Full colour printing: this paper is great for high contrast, solid colour, bold prints.
This paper produces a shiny finish, so if it’s a matte print you’re after, we’d recommend opting for one of our uncoated papers.
This paper is: