Who are PRINT.WORK?
We’re a planet-friendly printing company with customers throughout the country. We print superb quality goods on a range of 100% recycled and FSC papers from our studio in Leeds. Over the last 2 years we have built up an excellent reputation for customer service and quality. We have, and continue to build, an industry-leading website and as more people discover PRINT.WORK, we’re in need of some help to continue our growth.
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate would be hardworking, have impeccable attention to detail and might see themselves as a bit of a perfectionist. You will need to be able to spot errors and inconsistencies, while not being phased by a fast-paced working environment.
We’d hope you would be someone who is passionate about looking after our planet and who is looking to join a company that feels the same.
Here’s an idea of some of things you might be getting up to:
You will be packaging up our daily print orders ready to be collected by our courier.
This will include dealing with a variety of products, packaging them securely to protect the contents from any damage/bending, while working at the pace of the rest of the team.
You will also be responsible for the labelling of customer’s orders ready for dispatch.
You will use your fine attention to detail to inspect production jobs and ensure all prints are of a high standard and quality. Additionally, double checking all quantities are correct before packaging.
You may be involved in assisting the production team in organising orders at the pre-packing stage to make sure all prints make their way to the correct customer.
Sample pack assembly
Customers love our sample packs! They are the first touchpoint for many of our customers, so they need to be spot on. These will be assembled in batches by yourself, then packaged in envelopes ready to be posted out.
- We’re ambitious and quickly scaling with a great edge on traditional printing companies and a passion for great art and design.
- We’re continuing to invest in career development. After 3 months of working with us, you’ll get a print budget for use on your own projects.
- We are winning more and more business customers over to our planet-friendly approach, helping them make good decisions on their print materials with the environment in mind.
- Our team are friendly and sociable, committed to helping each other out and dedicated to growing our reputation.
- We’re flexible with working environment and open to part time job shares as well as full time positions for this role.
How to apply
Please email us your CV and little bit of info about yourself to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll be holding video call interviews for this role until we’re safe to head back into the studio.
Strictly no recruiters – please get in touch directly.