A memorable keepsake or a cool marketing tool? Whatever it's for, our printed postcards are the perfect way to personalise your message.
No longer just a gloriously twee way to gloat about your holidays, postcards are now great promotional material. They can be used for giveaways, discounts, thank you cards, miniature art prints, or direct mail (just like back in the day). Our postcards are available to print double or single sided on our chunkiest 100% recycled card stocks, giving them that weighty postcard finish. All of our papers are uncoated, meaning they can be written on or used for stamped loyalty cards.
If your postcard is intended for mailing we recommend using our Unicorn White 350gsm card.
If you would like a traditional postcard design on the back we have a handy template you can use.
- For watercolour and minimal designs with a unique finish, Giraffe paper stock is the best choice.
- For black and white or one colour prints, Antelope Straw is the one for you.
- The thickest of the stock, Unicorn White is perfect for a more premium feel.
- Unicorn White is also the best option for designs intended for mailing due to its thickness and durability.
- Perlino Cotton is great for full colour designs as it flattens off the sheen.
- Our postcards come in a standard A6 size.
Personalise your message
Postcards are built for shouting. Shout about your summer jaunt, shout about your business, shout about your latest product launch. Quieter uses include loyalty cards, price lists, business thank you notes, cocktail recipe cards, wedding breakfast menus or instruction inserts.
However you use them, because all of our papers are fully recyclable and delivered using a plastic-free, carbon neutral delivery service, you can keep cool about keeping it eco.
What's a postcard?
Postcard [ pohst-kahrd ]
Antelope Straw (Part Recycled)
A premium uncoated, tinted stock with a light, rich brown front and back and a heavily fibrous texture throughout. It’s 50% recycled and produced elemental chlorine free.
Textured to look at with a rough, rustic and weighty feel.
- Black & white designs: Black & white illustrations, greyscale photos and text only artwork are the way to go with this kraft style stock.
- Block colours: Earthy tones and blocks of full colour can work well on this stock when carefully considered.
- The recycled look: If you’d like your prints to have an organic finish, this is a great stock for products such as business cards, postcards and product tags.
This paper can produce some unexpected results as colours will print differently to your print ready file. It’s worth noting that colours can appear darker.
This paper is: