A memorable keepsake or a cool marketing tool? Whatever it's for, our printed postcards are the perfect way to personalise your message.
No longer just a gloriously twee way to gloat about your holidays, postcards are now great promotional material. They can be used for giveaways, discounts, thank you cards, miniature art prints, or direct mail (just like back in the day). Our postcards are available to print double or single sided on our chunkiest partly and 100% recycled card stocks, giving them that weighty postcard finish.
- The thickest of the stock Unicorn White is the best option for designs intended for mailing due to its thickness and durability. Our house white is great for printing full colour with dark flecks throughout.
- Perlino Cotton is great for full colour designs as it flattens off the sheen.
- Try Oribi Straw if you are going for a rustic feel, made from 100% agricultural waste with heavy flecks throughout, it works beautifully with minimal designs.
- Our postcards come in a standard A6 and A5 size.
- If you would like a traditional postcard design on the back we have a handy template you can use below, please upload this when you make your order.
- Files should be submitted in CMYK colour profile and at 300DPI.
- Your artwork needs to be provided at the size you want with a 3mm bleed, see our helpful bleed guide here.
- For darker designs, we recommend increasing the brightness and contrast of your file to ensure all the detail comes through when translating the design from screen to print. Remember, images will always appear brighter on a backlit screen, so it’s important to take steps to account for this in print!
Build your print
Upload your artwork on the cart page
Want to layout and preview your prints? Order on desktop and use our artwork preview tool.
Spread the word
Postcards are built for shouting. Shout about your summer jaunt, shout about your business, shout about your latest product launch. Quieter uses include loyalty cards, price lists, business thank you notes, cocktail recipe cards, wedding breakfast menus or instruction cards.
How ever you use them, because all of our papers are fully recyclable and delivered using a plastic-free packaging, you can keep cool about keeping it eco.
What's a postcard?
Postcard [ pohst-kahrd ]
Our trusty Unicorn White stock has been around since day one at PRINT.WORK. It’s part of our core paper range and is suitable for everything from bold colour art prints, business stationery, recyclable flyers and printed postcards.
It’s an uncoated stock made from 100% genuine de-inked post consumer waste and FSC® certified. Made in an industry leading mill to strict ISO 14001 standards for environmental management, our Unicorn White is processed chlorine free (PCF) significantly reducing water contamination from processing.
Smooth to the eye, textured to touch. This is our whitest paper that we have available – although worth noting that it is not a bright white stock – it has a more natural finish, with dark flecks throughout.
- Everyday printing
- Full colour printing
- Affordable art prints
Due to the recycled nature of this stock, flecks may vary between batches
Large concentrations of ink can give your artwork a slight sheen once printed
This paper is:
Say it loud and proud with our Table Talkers! Available in a range of sizes and paper types, they are perfect for spreading word of your upcoming event, specials menu or promoting a new business.
Add that extra touch to your season's greetings with our custom printed Christmas cards.
Sci-fi, horror, manga, superheroes - you name it, we've got what you need! Keep scrolling to browse our comic book options.